Sunday, March 29, 2009

Its finally happening

Fence between our backyard and Scott hay field. Oh and see the pheasant by the fence post and our Hunting dog alseep in the dog house. Good boy...
Along the side of our house. There's Scott and his Cement truck. Thanks Andy for letting us use your driveway.

The fence between our house and Scott shop..


Its finally here we are getting our vinyl fence and I'm so excited. We don't have to put Izzie on a leash we she has to go potty. And she always finds ways to get out of it, then she runs around over to the neighbors and then across the street to the barn and is a stinker to catch... but not for long.....

2 comments:

Jani said...

That will be so nice- Looks great!

Fowers Family said...

JOOh I am so jealous! Wish we had a"nicer" looking fence. I guess we each get our own thing. You a fence, me a shed? Maybe in time I will get a better fence too. It looks so good! Cute make and take things too! Jody