Saturday, February 7, 2009

Church Basketball...

Look out NBA
At the free throw line...

I haven't seen him move this fast since last Saturday when there was a storage shed auction.



Look at him go.......................


This was the best entertainment I have had in a long time...Need I say more than "Church Basketball". They have been calling and asking Scott to play on the team and finally he said yes, which I was so happy because who couldn't use a good laugh..He did good and I was impressed on how he played. As soon as we got home he took an ibuprofen 800 (thank you Jody) They lost...But that's okay there always is next week....

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am SO coming next week to cheer Scott on! Thanks for my laugh of the day on the storage shed comment! There might only be three things in the world that bring him to a sprint:
Church basketball
Storage shed auctions AND
My pigs getting loose on the road and him having to chase them back to my house.

Fowers Family said...

Cute blogs, it is great to see Scott playing basketball, and church basketball to beat. Brigham Young after all! Love ya, Jody