Saturday, February 28, 2009

I feel Loved...

CUTE COOKIE MONSTER CUPCAKE
WORK BIRTHDAY CAKE


LAURA'S CAKE FOR ME...

MY BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY CARD AND PRESENT



For my Birthday (which was weeks ago) My friend Laura made me a cake. Which I took the picture after we had already cut into it. It was so good. Thank you Laura. At work I got a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting from Harmon's (my favorite) and Angela at work got me this cute cookie monster cupcake. When I got home that day Scott had my present on the counter with a one of a kind birthday card (he wrote on a paper plate) It was the best birthday ever..

4 comments:

Jani said...

Looks like you got yourself a real romantic feller!

Fowers Family said...

Happy Birthday Tracy, You should treasure that card, remember it is the thought that counts He-he! jody

Jenny said...

Its about time you posted some new stuff! I love the card that looks like something out of Evans book of tricks!

Laura said...

You are loved!