Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's been awhile...

So its been over a month since I have Blogged...I know I really suck at this, but I have been working lots of overtime which has been nice in the pocket book. Scott has been playing Mr Mom since his job is seasonal. He said I can work all the overtime I want and he will make dinner every night since I don't get home until about 7:00. It has been so nice to come home and have the house spotless, dinner done, dishes clean, the floor sweep and mopped and I don't have to do anything. So here is a few pictures of random things that has been happening.


This is my Nephew Zane. He had to have both of his legs broke just right above his ankles. Then they moved the bones so they would line up straight. He will be in these casts for a month and then they will take the pins out. So for now he will be in a wheel chair and have to be home schooled. Take care Zane we love you..

The final score...

Karsten made the first shoot of the game....yipee


Karsten at the free throw line....



Karsten started Basketball about 4 weeks ago. These where the pics from there first game. They have won every game so far..Way to go guys....




2 comments:

Jani said...

So is Zane Richard's little boy?

Jenny said...

Whatever you work hard, I have seen you in action! You've got the bossed fooled!